Northern Nights is a camping festival in Humboldt County, California. Its recent lineups have included musical acts Odesza, Big Wild, Gorgon City and more. The festival will take place at the Cooks Valley. In addition to the music, Northern Nights also has a program of Yoga, Art, floating the river and more.
Adjacent to US Highway 101 on the border of Humboldt & Mendocino counties, just 3.5 hours north of San Francisco, Cook’s Valley is tucked along the Eel River under towering Redwood trees.
83950 Road 442E, Piercy, CA 95587
2019 NNMF Playlist:
- Northern Nights spans three days, July 19th – 21st 2019.
- Northern Nights goes on rain or shine. No refunds or exchanges.
- Northern Nights is strictly 18+ to attend and 21+ to drink. Bring your ID.
- Gates open at 10AM July 19th 2019. Campers must leave by 10AM Monday July 22nd.
- Attendees and vehicles will be searched upon entering Northern Nights.
- Experienced security and medical staff are available around the clock.
- Northern Nights is not responsible for any items lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Schedule changes, including lineups and set times, might happen.
- Each person at the event must have a ticket and be wearing a Northern Nights wristband.
- Wristbands are void if removed or altered.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring camping gear, snacks and water, reusable cup, plate, and reusable water bottle.
- Pack your eco-friendly and biodegradable sunscreens, soaps, shampoos, and body products. We love our River and want to keep it clean.
- Be kind to your skin! Don’t forget your hat, sunglasses and any other sun protection. Reef-safe sunscreens are river-safe too!