Started in 2010 as a one-day event, Festival Estéreo Picnic has since become one of the biggest festivals anywhere in South America, and the latest announcement seemingly confirms that they have no plans to relinquish that any time soon. Estéreo Picnic has unveiled the lineup for its 2019 music festival. It will feature Arctic Monkeys, Kendrick Lamar and twenty one pilots topping the bill.
Dropping the full list of names in one go, the Colombian festival has also confirmed: Apr 5, 2019 • Kendrick Lamar, Twenty One Pilots, Interpol, Years & Years, Rufus Du Sol, Khruangbin, Cuckoo, Jon Hopkins, Esteman, Ximena Sarinana, Rap Bang Club, Mule, Kitsch, Pedrina, Ha $ Lo Pablito, You Sign It, Mabiland, Silvina Moreno • Apr 6, 2019 • Tiesto, Disclosure, Grupo Niche, Portugal. The Man, Rhye, Erlend Øye And La Comitiva, ZHU, FIDLAR, Nicola Cruz, Alcolirykoz, My You, Apache, The Payara, Alejandro And Maria Laura, Tsh Sudaca, Absalom And Afropacific • Apr 7, 2019 • Odesza, Arctic Monkeys, Sam Smith, The 1975, St. Vincent, DJ Koze, Seun Kuti & Egypt 80, Underground, The Spirits, Carlos Sadness, Irie Kingz, Nicolas And The Smokers, Margarita Always Lives, Burn It All By Error, The Yumbeñas, Arrabalero, Da Pawn, Montaña
Where is Estéreo Picnic:
The festival takes place on the site of a golf course, around 30km north of Bogotá’s city center.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Don’t bring Cigarettes, they will be taken away. (However, you can buy them there)
- Don’t bring Alcohol, it will be taken away. (You can buy it there)
- Don’t bring a professional SLR camera
WHAT TO BRING
- Ticket and be wearing Estéreo Picnic wristband.
- Bring cash to buy goods from vendors.
- Reusable Water Bottle
- If Sunny: Sunscreens, hat, sunglasses and any other sun protection
- If Rainy: Rain Boots, Rain Jacket, Plastic Bags