Northern Nights is a camping festival in Humboldt County, California. Its recent lineups have included musical acts Odesza, Big Wild, Gorgon City and more. The festival will take place at the Cooks Valley. In addition to the music, Northern Nights also has a program with Yoga, Art, floating the river and more.
WHERE IS NNMF LOCATED?
Adjacent to US Highway 101 on the border of Humboldt & Mendocino counties, just 3.5 hours north of San Francisco, Cook’s Valley is tucked along the Eel River under towering Redwood trees.
83950 Road 442E, Piercy, CA 95587
NORTHERN NIGHTS 2018 – Set Times:
Northern Nights 2018 – Festival Map:
- Northern Nights spans three days, July 20th – 22nd 2018.
- Northern Nights happens on rain or shine. No refunds or exchanges.
- Northern Nights is strictly 18+ to attend and 21+ to drink. Bring your ID.
- Gates open at 10AM July 20th 2019. Campers must leave by 10AM Monday July 23rd.
- Attendees and vehicles will be searched upon entering Northern Nights.
- Experienced security and medical staff are available around the clock.
- Northern Nights is not responsible for any items lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Schedule changes, including lineups and set times, might happen.
- Each person at the event must have a ticket and be wearing a Northern Nights wristband.
- Wristbands are void if removed or altered.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring camping gear, snacks and water, reusable cup, plate, and reusable water bottle.
- Pack your eco-friendly and biodegradable sunscreens, soaps, shampoos, and body products. We love our River and want to keep it clean.
- Be kind to your skin! Don’t forget your hat, sunglasses and any other sun protection. Reef-safe sunscreens are river-safe too!
NORTHERN NIGHTS LINKS
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/156629818348919/