Located a short distance from Bogotá, Colombia, Festival Estéreo Picnic is one of the biggest festivals in South America. On track to be another great year, they recently unveiled the lineup for their 2020 music festival. It will feature Guns N’ Roses, The Strokes, and The Chemical Brothers.
Dropping the full list of 2020 bands, the Colombian festival has also confirmed: Fri April 3rd • The Strokes, Armin van Buuren, Vampire Weekend, LP, Charli XCX, Kacey Musgraves, Pabllo Vittar, Red Axes, Elsa y Elmar, Nanpa Básico, Javiera Mena, Los Árboles, Babelgam, N. Hardem + Las Hermanas, Los Niños Telepáticos, Armenia, W.Y.K, Pancho Piedra, Margarita Siempre Viva • Sat April 4th • The Chemical Brothers, Paulo Londra, Nile Rodgers, Cultura Profética, Hot Chip, Rex Orange County, Binomio de Oro de América, Micro TDH, XXXXXXX, Golden Dawn Arkestra, Bad Gyal, Los Makenzy, La Pacifican Powe, Ceferina Banquez, Urdaneta, Mente Orgánica, Cerrero • Sun April 5th • Guns N’ Roses, James Blake, Cage the Elephant, Rita Ora, Four Tet, 00:30, Madeon, King Princess, IDLES, black midi, Tomasa del Real, Los Yoryis, Los Maricas, Mr. Bleat, Teatro Unión, Encarta 98
Where is Estéreo Picnic:
The festival takes place on the site of a golf course, around 30km north of Bogotá’s city center.
Campo de Golf Briceño 18, Bogotá, Colombia
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Don’t bring Cigarettes, they will be taken away. (However, you can buy them there)
- Don’t bring Alcohol, it will be taken away. (You can buy it there)
- Don’t bring a professional SLR camera
WHAT TO BRING
- Ticket and Wear Your Estéreo Picnic Wristband.
- Bring Cash to Buy Goods From Vendors.
- Reusable Water Bottle
- If Sunny: Sunscreens, Hat, Sunglasses and Sun Protection
- If Rainy: Rain Boots, Rain Jacket, Plastic Bags